Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm Not Emeril News Post

A couple of items, quickly, before I move on to some more substantial stuff.
  1. Blogroll. My blogroll has not been updated in a very long time. I'll be working on that today. If you have a relatively new Virginia blog, and are not currently represented on my blogroll, please let me know. I'll consider all submissions.

  2. Some time back I posted an open question, "Unleash Your Progessive Thoughts", which was never adequately answered. It now appears on my sidebar, never to scroll away. Come on liberals, let's hear your ideas on how to end gun violence. The comment and trackback sections are open.

  3. An article will be coming today about Governor Timmy! and his completely unworkable plan to raise teacher salaries to the national average. Begin working now on a response that will explain to me and my readers just how you could make it work without taking even more (if not ALL) local control away from your school board.
Have a great Friday!

No comments: