Monday, April 03, 2006

Busy Week... Again

Heh..,
I know, you've become accustomed to the fairly frequent busy week from me with few posts. I have also recently begun a limited social life which cuts into the odd weekday evening post, not to mention my dear old Dad's impending marriage. Added to this is a much anticipated renewal of contact with my beloved daughter and grandson (and yes, Todd, you too).

I have decided to take a cue from Conaway and focus on one (or at most two) in depth posts per week. As I was discussing with Kilo some days ago I am working on just such an essay. Look for it within the next couple of days.

I intend to continue with such frivolities as the Landmark Contest (look for this week's belated version above) and an occasional short hit highlighting Virginia Blogger posts I particularly enjoy.

No comments: