Sunday, July 02, 2006

Wide Awakes Radio Is Coming

Radio reception in my office in Stuart is almost non-existent. Thankfully there are several sources for streaming audio via a broadband connection. Typically I listen to WKHK in Richmond while I'm working, but I sometimes listen to WSB in Atlanta.

Beginning July 4th, though, I'll have another option, Wide Awakes Radio. Streaming audio radio by bloggers. Conservative bloggers. Including the ODBA's very own Kat, who will host a show on Sunday afternoons at 4:30pm. The call in number is certainly appropriate; 888-407-1776, get it? 888- fourth 0' july-1776.

It's an interesting endeavor, and one that I hope has much success. Testing of the audio feed is going on now, I've been listening to some guy named Justin bumping around and muttering to himself, sometimes assuming his official "radio announcers voice" to offer information about the various shows being planned and air times.

No comments: