Sunday, November 19, 2006

Let's File This Under "Ethical Blogging"

Shaun Kenny is one of Virginia's most ethically focused bloggers. A trait I admire greatly. In a recent post, however, he highlighted this quote from our fellow Virginia blogger Waldo Jaquith.
I'm surprised at how often I see bloggers post about private exchanges, or exchanges that occurred where there was a reasonable belief that no press was present and people felt comfortable speaking accordingly. I would never dare write about these sorts of things. It helps to brand bloggers as unpredictable radicals, rather than as reasonable people who happen to publicly reflect on the events of the day.
Would that be the same Waldo Jaquith that recently posted this unsubstantiated gossip. If so, I applaud his return to ethical blogging.

Now that the election is over, let me be the first to welcome you back from the dark side, Waldo.

No comments: