Monday, January 08, 2007

Great Orators Of The 21st Century

Hey, oratory skills like this have held John Kerry in good stead for years now, it might work just as well for you Joe.
"I am running for president," Biden said toward the end of an appearance on "Meet the Press" on NBC.
"I'm going to be Joe Biden, and I'm going to try to be the best Biden I can be," he said. "If I can, I got a shot. If I can't, I lose."
Meanwhile, John Edwards has also announced his intentions to campaign for the Presidency, saying circumstances have changed, America has changed, and he has changed. He didn't say which America had changed, but I suppose he'll let us know that later.
"In 2004 I spent a lot of time thinking about how I could be the best candidate possible," he said in Buffalo Saturday. "Now I think about being the best president I could be."

He has taken his campaign to the next level, he said, by moving beyond identifying problems to identifying solutions.

"My thinking as a leader has evolved," he said. "Identifying a problem is not good enough, but taking action to solve it is key. [Link]


This is going to be a fun ride into 2008.

No comments: