Thursday, March 22, 2007

Jeff Evans Website Coming Soon

I'm sorry for the delay. I know I've been promising the debut of the Jeff Evans for Senate website for some time now, and I really did plan to have it online early this week. But due to a glitch on my end the debut has been delayed until next week at the earliest. I'm sorry Jeff.

There are a couple of details that still need to be addressed, a few graphics to tweak, and some JavaScripts that are not quite right yet, but I'm working on those items today. I will, however, put up a screenshot of the index page below. Personally, I think it looks pretty good. Your feedback will be appreciated.



UPDATE:
The website is now online, visit us at www.wjeffevans.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
What you have so far looks very good to me.
But is the website up yet? If not, when do you think it will be?

Mr. Evans e-mailed me saying it would be up by 1 pm today and I can't find it.

Also, good work on your other posts also.
I wholeheartedly agree with you on Roscoe and with your enthusiastic endorsement of Evans.
Keep up the good work.