Thursday, March 22, 2007

Jeff Evans Website Coming Soon

I'm sorry for the delay. I know I've been promising the debut of the Jeff Evans for Senate website for some time now, and I really did plan to have it online early this week. But due to a glitch on my end the debut has been delayed until next week at the earliest. I'm sorry Jeff.

There are a couple of details that still need to be addressed, a few graphics to tweak, and some JavaScripts that are not quite right yet, but I'm working on those items today. I will, however, put up a screenshot of the index page below. Personally, I think it looks pretty good. Your feedback will be appreciated.



UPDATE:
The website is now online, visit us at www.wjeffevans.com

1 comment:

Teddy Martin II said...

Hello,
What you have so far looks very good to me.
But is the website up yet? If not, when do you think it will be?

Mr. Evans e-mailed me saying it would be up by 1 pm today and I can't find it.

Also, good work on your other posts also.
I wholeheartedly agree with you on Roscoe and with your enthusiastic endorsement of Evans.
Keep up the good work.