Thursday, March 15, 2007

ManBearPig, Could Al Gore Be Scamming Us?

I've looked. believe me, I've looked. For the life of me I can't find Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth" online in its entirety anywhere. I really wanted to do a side by side comparison here, but apparently Al Gore is more interested in the income he receives from his propaganda film than he is in getting his version of the truth out. I guess those incredible power bills in Nashville have to be paid somehow. Fortunately, our friends at Briton's Channel 4 TV are willing to put their documentary online for all to see, without requiring us to get into a car or train or bus and wasting energy to go and see it.

We've all heard from our liberal friends that "all credible scientists concur that global warming is caused by mankind's actions" and our incredibly debaucherous (is that a word? Well it is now.) lifestyle. Sorry guys, but that's just not true. There are many world renowned scientists that do not buy into Al Gore's version of "the truth". In fact, here in Virginia, our own University of Virginia's resident climatologist is prominently featured in the following video.

Find some time in your incredibly interest packed life and invest an hour and thirteen minutes into the video linked blow.