Sunday, December 10, 2006

Just A Reminder...

Kat temporarily lost her mind and gave me hosting duties for the Virginia Blog Carnival this week.

Go back through your most recent posts, pick the one you are the most proud of and send it in. You can submit it via this submission form, click here. If you prefer to just e-mail a permalink, send it to either vablogcarnival@gmail.com or you can e-mail the permalink directly to me at the e-mail address shown right over there ---> on the right. Take your time, I'll begin putting it together tonight but I'll not publish until sometime late morning tomorrow.

I'll also be poking around some of your blogs this evening to find a few "Host's Choice" submissions, so don't be surprised to see something from yourself, even if you didn't submit anything.

No comments: