Sunday, September 17, 2006

Would It Be Sexist Of Me...

to wonder if all women think alike?

Could the "woman vote" be the deciding factor in the coming Senatorial election? If so it may be too early for George Allen to sigh a breath of relief just yet.

Badrose just called me to direct my attention to her take on the debate, one that is remarkably similar to opinion held by Norman's wife.

I'm not prepared to say this is a trend in any sense of the word, and I'm not prepared to say that these two ladies reaction is good or bad for one candidate or the other. But it is rather remarkable that two conservative (I'm obviously assuming in the case of Mrs. Leahy) women, one in Richmond and the other in Martinsville would come away from the debate with such similar thoughts. It makes me wonder if it's more widespread.

No comments: