Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My Sparse Posting Today...

was not due to sullen pouting.

Although I do feel like having a grand old pity party, it won't happen. Most local contests went my way. I was never too keen on some of Mr. Kilgore's campaign tactics, and I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that it seems to have backfired on him, but I am still in shock regarding the Collinsville Board of Supervisors race.

I am very busy at work. I leave here (Collinsville) at 5:30am, and arrive back somewhere around 7:00pm. Most days I am able to squeeze out a post or two at work and another one or two from here at home in the evening.

I am however, for what it's worth, working on an analysis of yesterday's election results. Look for it before the weekend.

Next week I will work to discover who the Republican Party representatives are in Henry and or Patrick County. Now that I have moved back here it is time to seriously work to remove our three malignant growths that have "represented" us for the better part of two decades.

No comments: